These yeast rolls are soft and yummy! This is a fairly easy recipe, but be sure to read the directions before starting. You will need atleast 3 1/2 hours of prep time.
- 1 cup water (110 degrees F)
- 2 packages yeast (Do not use the quick rising in this recipe)
- 1/2 cup butter , melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 1/4 cups flour
1. Combine water and yeast in large bowl; let stand for 5 minutes.
2. With wooden spoon, stir in butter, sugar, eggs and salt.
3. Add flour, 1 cup at a time and beat in as much as you can.
4. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or up to 3 days.
5. Grease a 13×9 baking pan.
6. Turn dough out onto floured surface.
7. Divide into 24 equal pieces.
8. Roll each piece into a smooth round ball.
9. Place in rows in prepared pan.
10. Cover and let rise for 1 hour; until doubled.
11. Heat oven to 375*.
12. Bake until golden brown, about 17 minutes