There is nothing like fresh homemade pasta and it couldn’t be easier to make! You will need the right equipment, though. A pasta roller is a must!
- 1 lb all-purpose or bread flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 fl oz water, or as needed
- Combine all ingredient in a large bowl and knead the mixture until it is smooth and elastic. Add more water or more flour if necessary.
- Cover the dough and allow to rest for 1 hour before rolling and shaping.
- Work with small amount of dough when rolling in a pasta machine. Dust the dough with flour before rolling to prevent sticking.
- Once dough is rolled thin, cut into desired shape.
Spinach pasta: Add 6 oz pureed raw spinach. Add additional flour if necessary.
Carrot pasta: Add 6 oz purred raw carrot.
Pictured below is spianch fettuccine.