Once you make this simple recipe and see how great it taste, you’ll never want to buy jarred alfredo sauce again!
- 1/2 a stick of unsalted butter
- 4 large cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp of flour
- 1 cup half & half or heavy cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- In a heavy large skillet, melt butter. Add garlic and cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle flour over garlic and butter, stir well and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Wisk in half & half or heavy cream until well combined. Continue cooking over medium low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Stir in cheese, salt and pepper.
- Add cooked pasta and toss to coat pasta well with sauce.
Finsihed Alfredo Sauce
Spinach Fettuccine with Alfredo Sauce