These brownies couldn’t be easier to make or more delicious to eat!!!
- 1/2 cup oil (I usually use coconut oil, but you can use vegetable)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350’F. Butter a 8X8 baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together oil, sugar and vanilla. Beat in eggs.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Gradually stir into egg mixture until well blended.
- Stir in nuts if desired.
- Pour batter evenly into baking pan. Bake for 20 -25 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before cutting into squares.